Dr Peeyush Roy has done MBBS, MD (Medicine) from IMS, BHU. Received API Gold Medal for best Resident during MD tenure.
Dr Peeyush has done DM (Cardiology) from IMS, BHU and passed out in 2013. Joined Medanta Heart Institute, Gurgaon in August 2013. Has worked as Associate Consultant (Interventional Cardiology) for 20 months under able guidance of Dr Rajneesh Kapoor (Senior Director, Cath Lab) and learned the latest innovations and tips & tricks of interventional cardiology.
Joined as Consultant Interventional Cardiology at Heritage Hospitals, Lanka, Varanasi in May 2015 and is working here since there.
Has published chapters in National Cardiology updates and has presented cases in various interventional forums.
Area of Interest –
• Coronary intervention (Coronary Angiography and Angioplasty)
• Complex cases including CTO and punary PCI.
• Device implantations (Pacemaker, ICU, CRT)
• Pediatric intervention (ASD, PDA clouse, Pulmonary Valvuloplasty)
• Peripheral Intervention (Renal Angioplasty, AVF Plasty, Peripheral artevial and venous interventions)